During your travels, you will face a host of tricky decisions in your quest to uncover the mystery of the galaxy.
Trigon: space history is a single-player roguelike game with a strong focus on strategy. Immerse yourself in a gripping story-driven campaign that sees you command your own starship and decide what kind of captain you want to be: a ruthless barbarian, an adventurous fortune hunter, or the hero the galaxy desperately needs.
In Trigon: space history, you’ll have a devastating arsenal of up to 100 different weapons, including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, space bombs, and combat drones. You can pause the game at any time so you don’t lose sight of things in the heat of the moment.
But it’s up to you to make the right tactical decisions and capitalize on the skills of your crew, because death is permanent! Only by experimenting with various strategies will you be able to master the difficult combat situations that you have to face as a captain.
Choose from a wide selection of starships: will you start your journey in a classic human spacecraft, an energy-efficient Etari model, a biomechanical Rakkhi ship or a high-tech Taertikon ship? As a captain, you are responsible for upgrading weapon systems and onboard technology. You can use all the resources you get to strengthen your ship’s armament.
Russian indie developer Sernur.Tech has teamed up with Gameforge to release Trigon: space historywhich will be released in 2022.
Trigon: Story Space is a game set in the vastness of space that invites future captains to help an intergalactic ship explore the farthest reaches of the universe. But while the galaxy is massive, that doesn’t mean it isn’t full of beautiful, albeit dangerous, sights. Today, Russian indie developer Sernur.Tech would like to share some of the locations you can expect to see when traversing the cosmos with your knowledgeable crew.
Wherever and whenever you look out your cockpit window, there is always something spectacular to behold; from unpredictable asteroid belts, dense nebulae and powerful quasars, to alluring pulsars, fiery supernovas and huge black holes. Cosmic colors will envelop your spaceship as you travel planet after planet, never really knowing what will appear next before your eyes.
The many regions of explorable space in Trigon: space history are full of diverse environments and missions. Traveling between them would be a long and arduous journey were it not for your ship’s ability to jump through specific gates installed in each sector. Through this process, you and your crew can move between sectors at the speed of light, allowing you to experience more interstellar pleasures.
In the meantime, interested fans can check out a playable Trigon: space history demo on To smoke.
The crew remains the heart of your ship; skillfully deployed, theywill give you the edge you need to win battles. Assign important crew tasks and always keep their strengths and weaknesses in mind, so everything runs like clockwork in your next encounter. Not hesitating on moral space decisions does not forgive mistakes!
You will have the freedom to roam the galaxy on your campaign of conquest: visit space stations, explore abandoned colonies and capture resources. Along the way, you’ll encounter four different races, each with their own unique traits, technologies, and philosophies.
Gain experience through quests, sudden events and tactical space battles and put your newly acquired skills to use against your enemies.
The procedurally generated universe and dynamic events guarantee you a refreshing and different adventure every time. This, coupled with a sophisticated endless game mode, makes Trigon: Space Story highly replayable.
- Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew, make life or death decisions, and craft the most badass starship in the galaxy.
- Build the best ship in the stars: Equip your star cruiser with over 70 types of weapons, including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones and more.
- It’s a culture story: Multiple species, each with their own unique qualities, like the militant warmonger Rakkhi, or the cunning and tenacious Humans.
- Ah, making decisions…: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble road and save them? Or hit them while they’re weak and take their stuff?
- A new adventure every time: A procedurally generated universe ensures that no race is the same, forcing players to learn, adapt and strategize to ensure victory.
- Stellar stories to unfold: A story mode that consists of four chapters and four different perspectives of each species, all of which possess their own quirks and have their own part to play in the overall plot.
Trigon: space history comes to PC (To smoke) in 2022.
More articles on Trigon: space history